ISO 9001 Consulting, Training and
Why Should Your
Organization Get ISO 9001 Certified?
The ISO 9001 Standard is a tool that can help you better
manage your organization. Like any other business tool, how much it helps will depend on how well you put it to
use. This requires your organization to be clear on the benefits to be gained and how it plans to use ISO 9001 to
ISO 9000 quality management system standards has been around for over 30 years.
Nearly a million organizations have been certified to one or more of the various ISO published business
management system standards. Many studies have been conducted on the impact of these standards on industry and and
the overall feedback on how it has helped companies is summarized below:
• Increased business competitive edge and market share
• Improved customer confidence and satisfaction
• Improved conformity to customer and regulatory quality
• Improved operational efficiency and productivity
• Improved process consistency and stability
• Facilitated continual improvement
• Improved focus and effectiveness of training programs
• Improved employee motivation and participation
• Led to improved supplier performance
• Increased business profitability
The extent of these benefits obviously vary from one organization to another, but
those organizations that planned and implemented ISO 9001 using external professional help gained far superior
results, both in terms of speed of implementation and effectiveness of results. The payback on investment was
recouped anywhere between 1-2 years, often sooner.
How Can We Help
Ask Art Solutions provides expert consulting, training and auditing services for the ISO 9001
management system standard. Our focus is on providing timely and cost-effective solutions for your system
development, implementation, training and auditing needs.
Business management systems - whether for quality, automotive, environmental, or
other, are generally not too difficult to implement and get certified. The difficulty arises in truly using it as a
tool to improve your business and obtain the benefits listed above to the fullest extent.
Our goal is to help you develop business management systems that besides getting
certified, improve operational performance and customer satisfaction, reduce business risks and increase
Understanding ISO 9001
This course provides a clear and in-depth understanding of the intent and implication of each
clause and sub-clause of the ISO 9001:2008 standard. While not intended to serve as an implementation guide, this
document should provide sufficient insight for a quality practitioner to develop and implement an effective ISO
9001 based quality management system (QMS).
This document can help QMS
practioners achieve the following:
- Beginners - to understand and apply ISO 9001
- QMS managers - to develop a more effective QMS for their
- QMS auditors - to conduct more effective QMS
- Top management - to gain an understanding of ISO 9001 as a
- Consultants - to provide value-added service to their
This course provides the
1. A PDF document of solid no-fluff content
explaining every clause and sub-clause of the ISO 9001 standard totaling more than a hundred pages. You can preview
the Table Of Contents here
2. Three exercises with nearly 200 questions
covering true/false; multiple choice and narrative type questions.
3. Answers are also provided for the 150+
true/false and multiple choice questions.
This course has been taught to
hundreds of students in classroom mode and is very popular with those pursuing auditing and consulting careers.
With the depth of the course material and vast scope of the test questions, you will easily achieve the objectives
Understanding ISO 9001:2008
can be purchased for US$149.00
by clicking the "Buy
Now" button below
ISO 9001 Consulting
• Gap Assessments
• Project Planning and
• Process Identification and Documentation
• System Development and
Management System Documentation
• Documentation Reviews
• Support during the Certification Process
• Continual Improvement
ISO 9001 Auditing
• Gap Assessment
• Hands-on Practice Internal Auditor
• Maintain your Internal Audit
• Supplier Development
9001 Training Courses
• Understanding ISO 9001:2008
• Implementing ISO 9001:2008
• ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor
If you need
assistance contact us at:email@example.com or call Art Lewis today at 905-593-8867 with your specific quality
management system needs.